Barracuda Web Application Firewall – Foundation (WAF01)
- May 23, 2023
- Posted by: Hanan ElNour
This course provides an extensive technical introduction to the Barracuda Web Application Firewall. The course is designed for participants who prefer instructor-led courses. It includes all the content of the on-demand videos from the Web Application Firewall Foundation Track series, as well as hands-on lab exercises.
Administrators of Barracuda Web Application Firewalls, technical personnel, or partners who will be supporting field deployments.
- Knowledge of network layer protocols and technologies.
- Knowledge of the most common application layer protocols and application services.
- Knowledge of web application technologies and OWASP Top 10 attacks
- Knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, Java, or SQL is a plus.
- Introducing the Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- On-premises Deployment
- Basic Configuration Tasks
- Logging, Monitoring, Reporting
- WAF Services
- High Availability
- Security Policies
- URL Policies
- Introduction to Advanced Security Features
- Tuning Security Rules
- Tuning the WAF Configuration
- Application Delivery
- Access Control