Security and safety for the petroleum company
- May 22, 2023
- Posted by: Hanan ElNour
Training course in vocational safety and health for oil companies helps the desired to gain great experience to recognize the basics of vocational safety and health for oil and gas companies.
Oil is liquid formed mainly from hydrocarbon, little sulfur ,oxygen and nitrogen collected in earth because of cracks and faults. It can be extracted by drilling oil wells. Oil is as a fluid shap-crude oil-,a semi hard one –asphalt veins , or a nutritious one -natural gases. Oil production fields vary such as mixed oil with natural gases and formed from natural gases with little crude oil or without ,such natural gas fields.
Vocational safety and healthy are responsible for protective procedures to prevent oil pollution and for processing methods of pollution and oil dangerous remains and control oil gas pollutions in air ,water and soil.
Navel environment has been important and serviced human since centuries. The importance of sea summarizes in a climate balance . Seas and oceans has specific heat ,so they absorb heat of solar energy and steam ,and then wind moves them as clouds pushing towards land and turn into rains . Several scientific agencies and international organizations of navel environment define the meaning of navel pollution: means any human activity changes navel environment.
This change includes effects of development of coasts and beaches ,exploitation the sources of oil and gas, extraction and other activities-get rid of wastewater, industry and oil rubbish and oil and gas leak .
Oil, flammable liquid and called black gold ,is back tending green ,found in first layer of earth’s crust and formed from a complicated mixing of hydrocarbon, especially alkanes . However, its shape , composition and purity strongly differs accordingly extraction place .oil is an important source of priority energy according to global energy statistics . The world uses it to produce electricity, operate factories and engines and move transportation. The biggest global oil consumer U.S consumes 80 million barrels daily. However ,the wrong extraction of it leads to a remark environmental and social pollution ,as a result in accidents and activities of producing and operating. So it is important to evaluate activity of oil projects.
Objectives and target group
The British Academy for Training and Development offers this course to the following categories:
- Directors and owners .
- All workers in vocational protection departments in emergency.
- Petroleum Engineers.
- workers in petroleum facilities security.
- Workers in the environmental control services.
- Workers of work quality control in the oil facilities.
- Directors and owners.
- Directors of departments
- Directors of the accounting department in oil companies.
- Directors of the accounting department in gas companies.
- Directors of the accounting department in public institutions for petrochemicals.
- All workers in accounting sector of oil institutions and companies.
- Workers in departments of fire effect protection and controlling them.
After completing the program, participants will be able to master the following topics:
- Vocational safety and health and environmental protection .
- Ability to put basic and detailed engineering designs to firefighting systems.
- Preparing safety booklets for chemical materials.
- Do experiments for coping with different emergency conditions according nature of institutions’ activity.
- Studying operating risks.
- Studies of quantity and quality evaluation for risks.
- Emergency fighting plans.
- Evaluating lightning conducting and electricity grounding systems.
- Oil forming, excavation and extraction.
- Effect of oil leak in environments
- Formation, drilling, and extraction oil and natural gas.
- Definition and importance of internal audit.
- Internal control systems.
- Listing and creating financial statements in work costs in oil buildings and petroleum extraction.
- Developing accounting skills for costs of petroleum stocks in deposits.
- Advanced skills of preparing and drafting costs for oil refineries.
- Creative methods and solutions to decrease general cost for oil extraction and petroleum derivatives.
- Causes of oil contamination.
- Resources of oil leaks.
- The potentials and foundations for the success of protection methods.
- Examples of some accidents.
- Establishing and developing the quality of the occupational health and safety management system.
- Establishing and developing joint arrangements for occupational health and safety management.
- Establishing and developing risk identification, assessment and control procedures.
- Evaluate sources of information and data about the work environment in order to identify hazardous tasks and conditions.
- Analyze the work environment for risk assessment.
- Get rid of negative for oil production.
- Evaluating firefighting systems.
To register, please fill out the form below