Comprehensive System of Strategic Thinking and Creative Performance to Identify and Achieve Goals
- May 22, 2023
- Posted by: Hanan ElNour
The British Academy for Training and Development offers a comprehensive system of strategic thinking and creative performance to identify and achieve goals for those who wish to refine leadership skills in the best global practices to reach the integrated leader with practical and scientific steps.
Strategy is the result of the strategic mind. It is above all the work of leadership intelligence based on intuition and seeing the surrounding environments and abilities in a way that is different from what others have seen, even those who view them on the basis of information.
In the strategy is the wide distinction between strategy and strategic planning, Is the closest to the long-term vision of what the institution or company will be in the future, while strategic planning is the reductionist view and reduction of strategic thinking to become the process of preparing the plan and the standard procedures described in the Strategic thinking is the basic of successful institutions
Objectives and target group
The British Academy for Training and Development offers this course to the following categories:
- Managers of commercial institutions and companies.
- Chiefs of Departments.
- All staff in the control sections.
- Business administration Students in Universities.
After completing the program, participants will be able to master the following topics:
- To identify the shape of the new organizational pyramid in contemporary administrative thought and to recognize that the client comes in the position of the presidency in the pyramid.
- Identify different types of customers or reviewers and work to understand behaviors and identify keys to earn and deal with them.
- Provide participants with the necessary behavioral skills to effectively.
- Training in outstanding service management techniques and skills.
- Training participants on the skills of outstanding service management.
• Strategic thinking is what it is and what is its importance.
• Strategic thinking in integrated management planning.
• Organizational pyramid in contemporary thought.
• The importance of strategic thinking in an innovative way.
• What is excellence in strategic thinking.
• Factors that work to achieve excellence.
• Build and manage quality of service.
• The importance of vision in strategic thinking.
• The importance of the message in strategic thinking.
• Building strategic objectives.
• Smart objectives and mechanisms to check their quality.
• Creative performance in building strategy.
• Predict and orient the future through strategic thinking.
• Practical exercises on strategic thinking and creative performance in achieving goals