Projects Management Professional
- May 20, 2023
- Posted by: Hanan ElNour
The Project Management Professional or the PMP certification is the most popular credential in the field of project management. Administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the certification demonstrates that an individual is capable of bringing projects to successful completion and work in virtually any industry. Not everyone can achieve this certification easily, people have to pass a rigorous exam for it. Our PMP training course can help you prepare for the PMP exam and clear it in a single try.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Determine project team member requirements, appraise team skills, maintain team knowledge transfer, define project ground rules, determine a negotiation strategy, and support team task accountability.
- Assess project needs, plan and manage the scope, schedule, budget, resources, and quality of the deliverables, and integrate project planning activities.
- Assess and manage risks, execute the project, manage communications, engage stakeholders, create project artifacts, manage project changes and confirm approach for knowledge transfers.
- Inspire, motivate, and influence team members/stakeholders and support diversity and inclusion, value servant leadership, determine an appropriate leadership style and analyze the influence of team members and stakeholders.
- Determine necessary approach and action to address compliance needs, evaluate delivery options to achieve benefits and value, continually review internal and external business environment, assess the project’s impact on the organization and determine required actions and execute continuous improvement steps.
- Creating a High-performing Team
- Building a team
- Defining team ground rules
- Negotiating project agreements
- Empowering team members and stakeholders
- Training team members and stakeholders
- Engaging and supporting virtual teams
- Building shared understanding about a project
- Starting the Project
- Determining appropriate project methodology/methods and practices
- Planning and managing scope
- Planning and managing budget and resources
- Planning and managing schedule
- Planning and managing quality of products and deliverables
- Integrating project planning activities
- Planning and managing procurement
- Establishing project governance structure
- Doing the Work
- Assessing and managing risks
- Executing projects to deliver business value
- Managing communications
- Engaging stakeholders
- Creating project artifacts
- Managing project changes
- Managing project issues
- Ensuring knowledge transfer for project continuity
- Keeping the Team on Track
- Leading a team
- Supporting team performance
- Addressing and removing impediments, obstacles, and blockers
- Managing conflicts
- Collaborating with stakeholders
- Mentoring relevant stakeholders
- Applying emotional intelligence to promote team performance
- Keeping the Business in Mind
- Managing compliance requirements
- Evaluating and delivering project benefits and value
- Evaluating and addressing internal and external business environment changes
- Supporting organizational change
- Employing continuous project improvement
Project managers, members of project offices, project sponsors, functional managers, senior management and individuals interested in PMP.