change management and organization development
- May 20, 2023
- Posted by: Hanan ElNour
Change management implies the ability of a transformation manager to effectively implement changes and is an essential competency in rapidly growing market environment. The next phase in global company development is likely to be even more revolutionary than anything we’ve seen in the new millennium so far. This change management training equips participants with the tools they need to actively prepare, implement, and reinforce innovations in their organizations.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the field of Organizational Development (OD)
- Assess the organization readiness for development
- Understand why and how you should communicate change in your organization
- Deal with negative psychological reactions to change and crush them
- Be armed with various change implementation approaches
- Know how to execute change through the organizational design perspective
- Be aware of and avoid common mistakes when transforming your organizational culture
- Refresh your project management skills for a more systematic approach
- Understand how to advance your preparation stage to a superior level
- Present OD related data analytics
- Draft an OD strategy
- Implement change management processes
The course can be attended by
- OD practitioners.
- HR consultants & trainers and anyone who is interested in the field of OD.
- Managers and Leaders.
- Human Resource (HR) Personnel.
- Project Managers.
- Managers who want to make changes that will be extremely beneficial for a company.
- Professionals who are going to take up managerial positions.
- Individuals who want to lead and facilitate successful changes in their organizations.
- Change is the only constant
- Sources of change
- The business imperative to change
- Change: proactive or reactive
- Change and strategy
- How much change is required?
- 5 types of organizational change
- Communicating change
- Why change must be communicated
- Essential components of a change communication plan
- Key rules for successful communication regarding change
- Human psychological responses to change and overcoming resistance to change
- Resistance to change, SALY
- How to proactively manage and mitigate the stages of the SARAH model
- How to proactively manage and mitigate the stages of the Kubler-Ross model
- 4 psychological profiles when dealing with change
- Individual assessment of your change profile (questionnaire)
- How to apply this to colleagues and people affected by change
- OD overview
- Introduction to the field of Organizational Development
- The Main Conceptual Framework of OD
- OD History and Pioneers
- Action Research Model
- Identifying Needs
- Assessing the organization readiness for development
- How OD has benefited HR and the organization?
- OD analytics
- Creating Data Collection Tools
- Preparing and Facilitating Feedback Sessions
- Conducting Interviews and Feedback
- Big Data
- Collecting and Analyzing Data
- Presenting Data and Observations
- Data collection plan
- Gaining Agreement and Buy-in
- Setting Priorities
- OD strategy
- Origins of strategy
- Strategic Planning
- SWOT analysis
- Vision statement
- Mission statement
- Strategic Goals
- OD strategy
- Competency Centricity
- Compensation Centricity
- Performance Centricity
- Identifying Action Plans
- Creating Project Plans
- OD intervention and change
- Designing OD Interventions
- Organizing Customer Needs
- What is change management?
- Implementing Change Management Process
- Internal Customer Satisfaction and Engagement
- Evaluating Results
- Sustaining Change
- OD maintenance
- Preparing the organization for Maintenance
- Creating a preventive system
- Spending versus end results ROI
- Auditing sustainability
- Proactivity and continuous development
- Dialogic versus Diagnostic OD