Projects Cost Management
- May 19, 2023
- Posted by: Hanan ElNour
The British Academy for Training and Development offers a training course on project cost management and cost-effectiveness for anyone who has the passion to develop an understanding of general administrative work, project management and costs in particular.
There are many ways to manage project costs by preparing a study of the cost of the project from top to bottom, calculating the cost of the used resources or studying the feasibility of the economic project. The calculation of the results of the profits can be calculated. The profit is generally measured and through which we can reach the criteria Objectivity enables us to calculate costs accurately.
The process of buying or selling goods or services and their consequences is recognized as the project’s own procurement process. This process requires integrated management, monitoring, procurement and sales monitoring, compliance management of contract assets, Directly responsible for the management of contracts between the seller and buyer, and is prepared as part of project management as well as quality, human resources and project costs.
There are many factors and factors that play an important role in the failure of the project. These factors are either internal to origin due to problems in successful management dealings with the project, lack of talent in dealing with facts and external factors related to the nature of the economy of the place or country Where the project is established.
Objectives and target group
This Course is provided for the following Target Audience:
- Directors and owners of large commercial and industrial companies.
- General Managers in public and private companies.
- Directors of internal audit offices in companies.
- Managers of the audit and audit department in companies.
- All employees in the field of financial control in companies.
- All students seeking contemporary approaches in financial auditing and how to detect risks.
How participants will benefit from attending the course:
At the end of the course, the participants will know:
- Methods of modern and contemporary financial auditing and its role in building the mechanism of work and directing management.
- Risks and problems that may be discovered by company managers through the company’s auditors and financial auditors.
- The great role of financial auditing and the role of internal audit offices in avoiding the company’s financial problems.
- Disclosing the problems and mistakes of the company’s financial accountants and reviewing the financial reports.
- Risk Management Philosophy.
- Risk Management Risk Management Laws, Principles and Standards.
- Risk Risk Management – Implementation Strategy / Plan.
- Methods of risk assessment.
- Precautions to be taken for avoiding risks.
- Relationship between risks and the institution policies and procedures.
- Reasons for assessing risks and taking the necessary precautions.
- Methods of certification of risk assessment and necessary precautions.
- Methods of dealing with some risks resulting from corruption.
- The proper time to take the necessary precautions.
- Risk assessment categories.
- Risk assessment field work.
- Project Valuation.
- Overview The Need for Project Valuation Factors Affecting the Project Valuation.
- Base of Change in Financial Status.
- Project Assessment Methods.
- Current Value of Cash Flows Current Net Value.
- Internal Rate of Return.
- Return on Maturity, and Return Period.
- Responsibility and Impairment.
- Regional Evaluation.
- Special Cases, Preferences of Project Interactions.
- Investment concept.
- Study of investment opportunities.
- Feasibility study of investment.
- Technical feasibility study.
- Marketing feasibility study.
- Final Evaluation.
- Project implementation stage.
- Transactions stage and its characteristics